
Resourcefulness
Frugality
Creativity
Humility
Bravery
Sincerity
Probity
Kindness
Optimisim
Charity
In this crazy world we are a part of today, I am thankful for the examples of these qualities I have witnessed from various people throughout my life. Some have been from strangers or people I've admired from afar, others from close family or friends.
Thank You


3 comments:
That is some worthy medal qualities for sure Sarah. I loved everyone of them. You know that it is so true how so many things said or seen can just bring us something of substance, good or bad I guess. So glad that you pondered these traits and thanked those that have given you an example of them. You have affected me too by the way.. In a good way of course. So I medal you ..
These are all good qualities. This is a good reminder for me to strive to be better with each of these. Although, I think I'm going to have to google the word "probity." I must be an idiot, but I don't know what that means! :)
kris, probity means "there's a good chance". example: i probity won't be doing anything exciting this weekend. or, it will probity be windy tommorrow. then there's the other definition: to like one with problems. that's probity the one sarah's referring too :)
Post a Comment