Here's a smorgasbord of what's been going on with our family and what I've been thinking about:
-Kendle lost her first tooth while we were at the coast and I failed to mention that in my posts about our trip. She's getting ready to lose her other middle, bottom tooth any day now. She thinks it's so cool and tells me every five seconds (literally) how loose the tooth is.
-Morgan's new nickname around our house is "Morgan the Menace". Believe me, it's deserved even if he is only barely 14 months old. He is FAST and into everything. He has quick reflexes and if you turn your head for a second he is stealing the remote and typing in random channels, typing on the keyboard and messing with the computer (his favorite is that he has figured out how to turn the computer off), taking items off of my bathroom counter and hiding them.....the list goes on. He keeps me on my toes to say the least. He's still my little sweetheart though.
-I was contacted about my high school 10-year reunion that is this Saturday! That's some short notice! Guess a week isn't enough time to lose that last 20 pounds of pregnancy weight. Ha. Not sure if I'm going, I really don't have any desire to go but I feel kind of obligated. I was thinking about it so much yesterday that I actually had a dream about it last night complete with a ton of my old classmates. The sad thing is that I think most of the people I would like to see won't be there.
-I love David Archuleta's new single "Crush". It is so catchy and fun to sing along to, I had to add it my playlist.
-The New Kids On the Block are coming out with a new album. I was a huge fan back in the day so I had to check it out on itunes. There is only one song you can listen to and it was actually not bad. It will be interesting to see if they can make a comeback.
-My upper back and neck got sun-burned while at the water park yesterday. YIKES! I'll be feeling that for the next couple of days.
*So there's just a few random thoughts from me today. *
August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
if you are thinking and dreaming about your reunion that much you should probably bite the bullet and go. it'd make a great blog right?! :) glad your eaking in some more summer. the older my kids get the more i try to get out of my no-vacation summers. i could go for some warm weather for another month and a half.
Such fun random things. Except the sunburn. Yowch. Sorry about that. Fun stuff and good music too.
Oh the class reunion! Our class did not have a 10year so we had a 15 year. Out of obligation I helped plan mine. A ton of work. I was glad I went, but the same kind of thing, most of the people I wanted to see did not come. Even after 15 years not much has changed.
What water park did you go to? I sure hope the bill passes and we get one here!
Karen-
We went to the aquatic center in Hermiston. The kids had a blast!
Why I haven't I heard David's new song? I'm so out of it. Oh probably cuz we're always listening to Country. I hope Kendle's tooth comes out soon. How's your sunburn today??? Are you ready for more?? Ha!
Post a Comment