I know I am in the minority here in the Tri-Cities when it comes to who I root for in college football, but I just can't cut my ties with my good old Oregon State Beavers.
Last night they played the #1 ranked team in the country USC, and basically embarrassed the heck out of them. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! I was just yelling and screaming and cheering at the TV like a crazy person and kicking myself that we were not there to see it in person. You could feel the excitement from the crowd through the television screen and after the game all the fans, a sea of orange and black rushed onto the field to celebrate.
Here is a clip of the end of the game:
I think my little sister was down amidst that crowd somewhere.
So now the big question is what will Oregon State be ranked, if at all?!
September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
You sound like a blast when it comes to watching sports Sarah. Scream on girl. Let it roar out and shout.
Good luck OR state.
Tam sat by us (Lester and gang) and what a night! Hopefully, she'll post a few photos from the game. I've got no voice left!
GO BEAVS!
GO BEAVS is right. I'm so excited. Jack had like 3 people calling him last night to see if he was watching. Uh, yeah. He was so stoked. This was the awesomest game ever. We should've gone down there together to watch that game. It was so cool to see all the orange on the field when it was over. Hooray for the Beavers.
I totally thought of you and Kristen when I saw that OSU had won! Good for them!
WE WERE DOWN THERE!!! you can see us in that clip if you watch really closely. it's right at the very end, you can see two white coats run into the crown. THAT's US!!
The game was amazing...one of the best games I've seen in awhile...so cool to see all the fans rush the field. The "star of the day" poster of kendle's is great..."she's a good runner"....I LOVE it!! I played soccer with Carly (Mrs. M) forever when we were younger, she is SO sweet.
I took my niece, Maelin, and Moira to the game and it was in the top 3 football games I've ever been to. The ENTIRE stadium (even the fuddy-duddy rich folk in the nice seats) was standing the ENTIRE game. Frickin' awesome! I wish Rich and Zack could've been there with us!
By the way, to answer yoru question, I'm guessing the Beavs will still not be ranked as their dismal performance at Penn State was not long enough ago to forget about. If they win at Utah this next week, I forsee a possible ranking...
Post a Comment