
As I was fixing Kendle's hair this morning, I was telling her to remember to give her best smile for her pictures today.
She says to me, "Should I strike a pose like a diva mom?"
I replied, "No, not like a diva, just your normal cute smile." Then I'm thinking in my head, "wow Sarah, you really have your work cut out for you with this one."
Sheesh.....................


9 comments:
She's so beautiful!
Love this picture! She's so pretty.
Darling girl there Sarah. She knows that she is a princess.
Sheesh is right!! Kendle is a crazy one, but I would have loved to hear that come out of her mouth first hand.
she has the diva shirt...all she needs is some bling and a casual, i could care less look as she glances over her shoulder. i know all about kids giving you a run for your money...i was priveledged enough to hear my 5 year old say a bad word as i helped out in his class! oh, and was i the only one that heard it...of course not. all his little classmates mates gasped and pointed. excuse me while i sink under this desk...where did he hear it you ask? oh that'd be the disney channel. lovely :)
Picture day is such a stress. Both of my kids fought me on what to wear, they didn't care that it was an old shirt from last, or didn't match. UGH. I usually don't buy the pictures, but I'm always hopeful, that they will turn out cute. This smile is perfect of Kendle. I hope her picture day is a success.
Wow! She is so grown up. I just love her shirt...I NEED a girl! I hope her school pic turns out as good as this one!
She is just getting too big, too fast in every aspect. It seems like yesterday she was a little baby...
HOTTIE! :)
Post a Comment