Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




September 10, 2008

How Morgan helps


If I had a little helper........
















his name would be Morgan.





















He'd water all my plants, and pull the hose around for me......





















then need to take a break from all that hard work.

















Ahhhhhhhhhh....

But he won't sit still for long........






















That's my little helper.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is your announcement coming :) little boys are great helpers to their mommies...even when they accidently break something in the process :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute little man. He just reminds me so much of Rich as a tot in those pictures. Cute!

Marilyn said...

He is such a cute little helper...adorable.

Kris said...

Nat, what announcement are you talking about??? I think you are on the wrong blog! :)

Little Morgan is so cute. I love how he wanted to take a little break after working so hard. I love to squeeze his cheeks.

tharker said...

Send him my way. I need a cute little helper around here!

::lindsay said...

Who could resist a cute helper like that!

Jan said...

Oh my gosh Sarah. He is the cutest. I love that he is so capable. He is going to be a great help for a very long time. :)

Mitchellaus Copernicus said...

I love how Morg's legs sink halfway into the grass. Tell Rilo to mow the lawn.

Closed for Business said...

he is so dang cute! i haven't seen you guys in so long.