Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




September 24, 2008

One tired boy

Riley took the kids to a soccer game last night and they didn't get home until after nine o'clock. Both Kendle and Morgan just crashed into bed. Before I went to sleep I checked on both of my little munchkins and this is what I saw in Morgan's room:




















Can you imagine being so tired that you don't even care if your feet are hanging out of bed? This just cracked me up. He is definitely my good little sleeper. And don't you just love footy pajamas?

11 comments:

Julie said...

I am glad that they had fun! Lexi went right to sleep too! I love footy pj's. I wish I had a pair because my feet are always cold!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little dumplin'!

Jan said...

I remember my Rylie doing that too. So funny. I love the PJ's. They capture pure fun.

Heather said...

I love footie jammies.... and my kids always had extremeties hanging out of the crib. :)

Tamra said...

he is getting so big!

momtovey said...

Oh...grandpa's little guy! He looks like a little angel!

tharker said...

I do love those footy jammies. This picture is so adorable Sarah! He is looking SO long.

Kris said...

Yeah, he looks adorable. I love this picture. I love to see what the kids look like when I check in on them at night.

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I wish I was still young enough to wear footy pajamas! lol

Lisa said...

Both my kids always had/have feet hanging out, too. Yes, love the footy jammies! (except they are slippery and always seem make my kids fall!)

PROUD MOMMY said...

Sarah, Morgan was SO good at the soccer game. Caleb and Kendle wore themselves out with all their new "friends" and the pickup soccer game they started! Caleb and Drayson were both asleep before we hit the highway!