Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




November 4, 2008














Did you remember to mail in your ballots?! Today's the big day. I don't know about you, but at this point I just want to find out who won and move on. That is sad to say I know, but I can't stand to be bombarded with any more political propaganda and polls. I'm tired of the fist bumps, the lipstick jokes, and the pandering. I can honestly say that I voted for the candidate that I truly felt best represented my values and ideals. Is it also sad to say I don't feel like I can trust the election process 100%?


No matter what happens we must be steadfast and immovable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I can't wait for this to be over so I can watch regular commercials again.

Kris said...

I just got my ballot to the mail lady today. Lucky timing on my part. I'm so glad that I won't be receiving messages on my phone telling me who to vote for, no more advertisements in the mail, and no more commercials. I'm glad this big day is finally here. Love how you said that we should be steadfast and immovable. That's the YW's theme for the year. So true. Happy Election Day.

hatch said...

I am with you I do not feel 100% confident in the process either, but of course we still do it. To be steadfast and inmovable is perfect advice today!

Anonymous said...

i'm with kris...anyone that calls me on my CELL phone and asks for my vote will get the opposite. actually they didn't even ask, they told me who i should vote for. i wish my voice mail could screen for junk :)