These pictures are great Sarah. Sydnee thinks Kendle looks so cute. I hate it when the kids don't cooperate for a few minutes to get a good picture. I wonder how ours will turn out tonight on Santa's lap.
They are adorable kids! We can't seem to take pictures without one crying either. In fact, today I just mentioned to the kids that I needed to take some pictures of them for a Christmas card, and they all protested VERY loudly!
Why is this such a dreaded task? It's awful. There's nothing better than screaming at your kids to try and get a decent photo to send to your friends so you can portray the idea of "we are a happy family!" That's usually how mine goes each year.
I'm sure you got a great one. With kids that cute, how can you go wrong?
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
7 comments:
Glad to see Kendle is carrying on the Tovey tradition of having her eyes closed! Ha! They're still pretty darn cute kids.
These pictures are great Sarah. Sydnee thinks Kendle looks so cute. I hate it when the kids don't cooperate for a few minutes to get a good picture. I wonder how ours will turn out tonight on Santa's lap.
They are adorable kids! We can't seem to take pictures without one crying either. In fact, today I just mentioned to the kids that I needed to take some pictures of them for a Christmas card, and they all protested VERY loudly!
Those are some for the mantle for sure! Ours also went something like that as well....lovely!
Why is this such a dreaded task? It's awful. There's nothing better than screaming at your kids to try and get a decent photo to send to your friends so you can portray the idea of "we are a happy family!" That's usually how mine goes each year.
I'm sure you got a great one. With kids that cute, how can you go wrong?
So funny! That is how pictures go down in our house too.
haha, priceless.
Post a Comment