Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




December 16, 2008

Fun in December

Here are some pictures of the kiddies I've been meaning to post.

*This first one was from last Friday night. Kendle wanted to watch the movie "Annie", so we spread out some blankets, popped some popcorn, and turned it into a fun time. Little did we know that not only did the Morgster want some popcorn too, but that he would proceed to eat two big helpings and watch almost the entire movie - enthralled. He sat with Kendle on the floor and didn't budge unless it was to get more popcorn. There was no fighting or crying. It was a magic moment.

















*The next picture was from our ward party on Saturday night where they took pictures with Santa. Morgan was not too thrilled with the idea of sitting on his lap. He kept doing the "fish face" with his lips for some reason. Kendle however loved the opportunity to get one last chance to tell him what she wanted for Christmas.



































*Last night was Morgan's first time out in the snow. He didn't know what to think of it, and didn't really want to touch it. He just kept saying "Wow, wow, wow". Riley was shoveling the walkways and Morgan thought that was pretty interesting stuff.


















*Later we had a little FHE about the Christmas story and sang the Nativity song. The children participated and took turns holding the baby. They really enjoyed themselves.

















I'm so thankful for all of the fun memories we're making together!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at little morgan as joseph. it looks like he wears stuff like that on his head all the time. he really does love his dress up time. too bad he doesn't have some killer heels to wear with it! :)

Nancie said...

ha nats comment cracked me up.

thats so funny that morgan said wow wow wow. what cute kids. your santa at the ward party looks so real!

Lisa said...

I love that your kids sat and watched the movie together. I can't wait until that happens at my house.
Santa looks great!
Save us your Christmas card- Cam would love to see Kendle on our fridge!

Jan said...

That is great to see some presents under the tree. Ours is still bare. Love that your kids are having fun. Santa is so cute.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, they are cute. Stay warm and cozy! See you soon!!!!

Kris said...

These pictures are so cute Sarah. I love little Joseph and Mary. Adorable. Our kids are excited to act out that next week. Love little Morgan's coat and boots. Kendle looks like she's soaking up everything she can this Holiday Season. You are such a fun mom.

dandee said...

Your ward Santa is awesome! I love the backdrop too.

Making Christmas memories is such a special privledge we enjoy as parents.

Marilyn said...

That backdrop is to die for...and your kids are so so darling.

tharker said...

I didn't even notice the backdrop until Danyelle mentioned it, but she's right, that is gorgeous!

I am so impressed that your little guy sat through Annie!

I love the look on Kendle's face as she's sitting with Santa. That girl is so cute!!

A baby's first experience with snow is always fun. I love to see what they think of it all.