I only hung one for now, but might use the other for something else. The colors matched his room perfectly.
I fell in love with these monogram wreaths I saw a few weeks ago. I searched high and low to try and find something similar, then decided to do my own twist on it. Every year my mother buys me a beautiful wreath from their local high school fundraiser, so I bought one of those cheap wooden craft letters at Walmart, spread glue over the top only, sprinkled on a thick coat of glitter, sprayed it with sealer so it wouldn't spread glitter all over the place, and hung it in the middle of my wreath.
Super easy!
So I didn't get anything important done today, just wrapping presents and toodling around the house. I love days like this.




9 comments:
Love the wreath. It's so cute with the D. Those pennants are adorable. That would help Porter's room immensely! I can't believe you are wrapping presents already. How fun.
That is a great idea! Very cute.
LOVE the wreath...might have to steal your idea (now that would actually require me to stop blog stalking everyone in the know universe and get off my rear). but Drays is napping and Caleb is at a playdate...so it is hard to resist.
What a great idea, Sarah! You're so creative.
I like your wreath idea.
Oh, and your hair looks gorgeous!
Sara, that wreath was sooooo cute when i came yesterday morn. I almost ripped it off your door and took it home. I could also use that cute flag thing you bought. Im just in a covetess (word?) mood.
you're scary when you're pregnant nan....everyone bolt down their christmas decor! :)(and hide your cans of tuna!)
you are too crafty! love the wreath!
I love the wreath! Good job figuring out an easy and inexpensive way to do it.
And that banner is so, so cute!!
Post a Comment