
Don't you love it when your husband wraps presents and then leaves a sticker off of one of the presents on the kitchen counter for you to inadvertently find? I have never been a present peeker, and I really dislike finding out what things are before Christmas. But to Riley's credit, at least it was something that I really wanted.


8 comments:
Well, at least you know you won't be disappointed come Christmas morning!
Ha ha! That's funny. You KNOW you WANTED to peek.
My SIL once wanted to surprise her husband for his 30th birthday so she got him tickets to a Viking's game in Seattle (his FAVORITE team) and left the page open on the computer...
At least he's on the ball and A) already bought you a present and B)had the sense to wrap it sooner than Christmas eve!
Last year, Chip kept saying how they (he and caleb) had bought me rollerblades for xmas! I just thought he was joking and trying to throw me off the real gift because I
1.did not want rollerblades
2. never asked for them
3. WAS PREGNANT!
Turns out it was no joke and I opened a shiny pair of fairly expensive blades on christmas morning. yippe! The GIGANTIC grin on Caleb's face almost made up for it! I tried to explain to chip that this is why you don't allow 3 year olds to make purchasing decisions! haha.
so do you know what it is?
Yeah, at least it was something you wanted and your husband decided to buy it for you. That's so nice. Love the story from Proud Mommy. That's just hilarious to get roller blades when pregnant.
I am really so impressed that he already bought your gift for you! Spencer and I went to Target this morning to finish up the last of the shopping for the kids and I showed him what I wanted..secretly hoping he would just buy it for me now...but alas, I have to wait! See, I'm not good that the whole waiting/suprise thing ;)
That is one clever Santa. Love it.
Post a Comment