(I always feel more accountable if I post these on my blog)
Today I'll be busy with the following:
*Cleaning out the fridge (yuck, I hate this chore)
*Cleaning out the laundry room
*Catching up on everyone's laundry
*Cleaning the piano
*Packing up Morgan's clothes he's outgrown
*Packing up my clothes that I will not be able to wear for a long time (sniff, sniff, tear)
*Making Riley a "honey do" list ( he, he, he - love to make those)
*Sort through Kendle's giganctic mountain of school work she brought home the last week of school that has been taking over my dining room table.
*Plan something good for dinner
*Have a FHE on Patriotism and make plans for the 4th
Time to get started! I better crank up some music and get going.
Happy Monday - it's fresh new week!
June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
happy monday sarah...it looks like we're in for some beautiful weather for our festive holiday weekend! :)
Sounds like plenty to keep you busy for the day. We're still deciding on "the 4th" plans...
I've been putting off cleaning my fridge. I loathe this job too!
Have a great Monday!
It's almost 4:30 p.m. How many things have you gotten accomplished on your list? See, I'm trying to keep you accountable still! :) Hope you have a fun Monday!
Post a Comment