
I took a quick picture before everyone headed off this morning - Riley was leaving for the weekend to coach a tournament in Seattle. Our kids just adore their dad and love spending time with him. Last night they helped him clean out his car and get ready to go and thought that was a fun time. They follow him all around the house and while he's working in the yard. I realized I haven't been taking nearly enough pictures of our family lately and need to do better. Our kids are growing up so fast. Kendle was barely 3 when we first moved into our house here and now she is almost 7! Time is definitely not slowing down for us.
***Also for anyone who's interested, I have 4 Dust Devils tickets for tonight's game. If anyone wants to use them, shoot me an email and let me know.


2 comments:
That is a good picture of your family. Your kids sure are cute and are growing so fast!
That's a great picture. I like the blue on everyone.
Post a Comment