
Big candy. Small candy.
It doesn't matter at all.
Red candy is so sweet -
It makes everyone dance to the beat.
Green is the best because it scares away the pests.
Yellow is super bright
It is always in sight.
Brown said don't frown so...
Put a smile on your face!
One thing of the many that I love about Kendle is that she has a creative artsy side to her. She is always drawing and making little stories with pictures, almost like mini comic books. She comes up with some very funny things sometimes. This little poem she did just made me smile all day.


5 comments:
She really is so creative. This poem is so cute. The only problem is now I need some candy! :) Great Job Kendle!
I do like the poem, but most of all I like how fun and colorful she made it!
...can't wait to find out about the babies?--isn't the ultrasound soon?
Candy...a girl after my own heart! That's a keeper.
What a cute little poem! Great job, Kendle!!!
Tomorrow's the big day right? I can't wait to hear all about your sweet babies!!!
Post a Comment