Sarah, I'm just catching up on your blog. It looks like your week vacation was so much fun. I'm glad you guys were able to get away. Love all these pictures. I can't believe everything that you were able to get done each day. Down by the beach and relaxing looks like it was just what you needed. How are you adjusting to being home?? I'm still doing laundry and unpacking and trying to catch up on sleep! Oh the joys!
Riley had the camera, so unfortunately he wasn't able to get a picture of himself on that big horse, just lots of blurry pictures of Kendle on hers. HA.
Isn't the beach so much fun? I am so happy that you guys had good weather. It looks like it was such a great time! And you, Mama...you're looking awesome!
Looks like a great time was had by all. I love the beach. Now, we stayed in Seaside last year at Worldmark. Do you prefer Long Beach now that you have stayed at both??
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
9 comments:
Sarah, I'm just catching up on your blog. It looks like your week vacation was so much fun. I'm glad you guys were able to get away. Love all these pictures. I can't believe everything that you were able to get done each day. Down by the beach and relaxing looks like it was just what you needed. How are you adjusting to being home?? I'm still doing laundry and unpacking and trying to catch up on sleep! Oh the joys!
Where's the picture of Riley on that poor horse? haha The pictures were awesome. Looks like a cool place to visit.
Jer
those are GREAT pics....I too was hoping for a pic of Riley on the horse :)
Riley had the camera, so unfortunately he wasn't able to get a picture of himself on that big horse, just lots of blurry pictures of Kendle on hers. HA.
Isn't the beach so much fun? I am so happy that you guys had good weather. It looks like it was such a great time! And you, Mama...you're looking awesome!
Love the boardwalk picture! That looks like an awesome place!
Looks like a great time was had by all. I love the beach. Now, we stayed in Seaside last year at Worldmark. Do you prefer Long Beach now that you have stayed at both??
Dear Oregon Coast,
You are the best! I miss you. Thanks for providing the Dodson family such beautiful experiences and memories and awesome pictures to share.
Loves,
Marilyn
i recognize kendle's blue shirt and pink hat! :) i got em the white! are you still finding sand in your house or did you leave it all at the beach? :)
Post a Comment