Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




August 6, 2009

Work, Work, Work

We've been painting all week (well Riley has anyways, I've been cleaning up the messes and taking things off the walls, ledges, etc...) and I am so tired of my house being a disaster. As of 6:30 tonight the walls are finished and now we just need to do some trim work. I'm exhausted and just want everything back in it's place and the house clean again. One good thing is that it has forced me to clean and spruce up some forgotten areas and I've been pairing down on my home decor to declutter everything. We haven't had the tv, internet, or phone hooked up the last few days but got the TV back up and going just in time to watch the big episode of SYTYCD tonight. Hurray! Well, I'm off to go prop my feet up and relax, regardless of the chaos around me. I am one tired lady!!!

3 comments:

tharker said...

Post pictures, please!!

Kris said...

Sarah, you deserve a break. You have been so busy this week. That's a lot to be doing, especially after a week long trip. I'm still trying to recover from being gone all last week and I haven't done any huge projects around the house! We need to get together soon to catch up!

PROUD MOMMY said...

I do not envy you this project, you are such a trooper!! Though my house needs a good "going through" as that has been put on the backburner all summer. I should probably get on that as soccer season is just a few short weeks away!...

...and about the "chipper pic"--He and Riley were probably on the same team--oh, wait most definitely the STARS on their team if you let them tell the story!! :)