*Some fun facts:*
-Baby A on the left is still head down and weighing over 4 pounds
-Baby B on the right is still breach and weighing over 5 pounds
(Do the math on that)
-Both heart beats are good and strong
-During the ultra sound the babies kept kicking and bumping the tech's Doppler around
-I'm measuring 42 inches on the tummy (that's another inch since last week)
-Dilated to a 2
-Saw a different doctor today since Doctor S. got called into surgery. This other doctor called me "mama" and told me I had bird legs and that is a good thing? Can anyone guess which doctor at APW that was?
-Looking at the scale is getting worse and worse. At my next appointment I think I should save myself the horror and not look.
So other than feeling like Quasimodo everything is great!
October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Glad to hear all is well! Only a few more weeks, Sarah! Can you believe it!??!
I bet I can guess which doctor you saw. Could it have been my favorite Dr. M? Love his sense of humor ;)
Ah, man! That cracked me up! I'm actually a big fan of Dr. M but I know he's not for everyone!
I can't believe you are at a 2 already. Only a little bit more! You can do it.
You look great by the way!
You ladies totally guessed right. It was Dr. M. He is something else.
I've never seen Dr. M, my guess would've been Anderson!
You are at a 2?? That's so sweet Sarah! Hang in there girl. You are doing so great. I can't believe you've got 9 pounds of baby in there! You are awesome!
Nine pounds of babies? That's amazing! How long do they think you'll last? I can't wait to see them both.
Ah, Dr. M...gotta love that guy, or punch him in the face.
That is good news. How long will they let you go??
I would have guessed Dr. M. too, never been to the guy myself, but from what I've heard you either love him or hate him.
A 2?? That's gotta be good with 9lbs of baby trying to defy gravity. They'll be here before you have a chance to blink.
When they told me I was dialated to a 2 with Caleb 2wks before D-day I thought for sure I'd drop him out on the floor of Costco...oh little did I know how much more was involved.
Anderson is leaving at the end of the year (tears). He's my guy. The receptionist told me I should try out Dr. M since they both have a good sense of humor. As in during delivery with Drayson Dr. A was cracking jokes about how Drays' face was all wrinkled like a Charpe dog and I was like "my gosh, that's his face?! and he was like "no it's actually his head, but doesn't that make it all seem better?" good thing I had a killer epidural. ;)
Glad all is looking well. Bird legs are a good thing- that means they are skinny! When I was pregnant with Camryn a gal I worked with (not the sharpest tool in the shed) asked me if I had lost weight. Yeah, belly sticking out and all, but she thought my legs looked small. It's a benefit of the belly overtaking the legs I guess.
My sister's baby B was breach on Friday and she delivered the next day and she was head down. Both of her's were almost 5 pounds each. She was able to deliver naturally like she wanted. But my mom said she still won. My brother was 10.3. Hang in there.
Post a Comment