Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




October 16, 2009

Distraction

Something to take my mind off the crazy week I've been having:


















I was number 25 on the waiting list at the library, or something like that. Finally got it over the weekend and haven't had much time to get to it. While Morgan is resting off some of his flu bug this afternoon, (fingers crossed) I'm going to ignore the loads of laundry waiting to be folded and my floor that needs to be mopped and sit in my comfy chair and lose myself in an interesting adventure for a while. Washington D.C. here I come.

3 comments:

Kris said...

Enjoy that book amd your relaxing. Laundry can always wait.

Anonymous said...

Let me know how you like it! Enjoy.

tharker said...

I read this a couple of weeks ago. The history of the Freemasons is absolutely fascinating! Enjoy your book!