
Morgan is now sporting a rather large goose egg on his forehead after a collision with the corner of the couch. I thought the couch was sufficiently padded, but apparently not enough. The impact of his crash was so hard on his little head, I thought it was going to knock him out. He sure has a way of keeping things interesting around here.


5 comments:
Oh my goodness! That thing is huge! I hope he's feeling better soon.
Maybe time to invest in a helmet???
Ouch. I hate it when my kids have those goose eggs on their head. Those things hurt like crazy. I like the helmet idea!
That is quite the war wound! Would he really be a little boy without a few of these incidents though?
By the way, I love this song that's playing. I hadn't heard it before!
Ouch!
I second Karen's suggestion for a helmet...or maybe some bubble wrap ;) Josh was constantly getting hurt when he was this age, I felt like I needed to wrap him up to protect him ;)
As painful as that looks, his little face is just so darn cute! I miss him lots.
Post a Comment