Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




October 19, 2009

Taking It's Toll

This is what happens to a little two year old boy who's been completely exhausted the last few days:



























This was how we found Morgan last night after dinner.

Can you imagine falling asleep like that and being so tired you don't even care that your feet are hanging off and dangling down the chair? Good thing he was already in his pj's.

9 comments:

Kris said...

Ha, that's funny! Hopefully he'll get even better. I have a feeling you might get some good naps this week!

Anonymous said...

i had a nightmare last night. you were having the babies right now and i had to deliver them. riley was on the phone and wanted a play by play. i was like, okay, we just took off her pants....at first you were in pain but then we were just chatting away. i don't think we ever did end up getting around to delivering those babies. weird i know. ps. this was NOT a graphic dream in my defense! :):)

Anonymous said...

ps. just know that if the time came i've already had my training! :) :)

PRP said...

That picture is awesome! Poor little guy.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love it. He's way too cute.

Sarah said...

Natallie, let's hope I do not need your emergency delivering skills any time soon. HA! Although you are only a block away.

Anonymous said...

it has it's charms doesn't it :)

PROUD MOMMY said...

Last night caleb passed out across the top of a stack of bath towels I had just folded...I would have gotten a picture but I was passed out across the top rack of the dishwasher ;)

tharker said...

Poor little guy. Yet, I'm so glad you were able to get this shot. It's just too cute!