*Talked to my doctor on Monday about birth plans, looks like I'll be getting induced in three or four weeks. I'm freaking out to have an actual deadline. Preparing myself for a possible c-section.
*Large to-do list that grows every day. Shouldn't it be shrinking?
*Have official baby names picked out, now just having "friendly" debates with Riley on how to spell them. I need to know though so I can finish up some projects I've been working on. I feel like we should have had this worked out months ago. This has definitely been the procrastination pregnancy.
*Morgan not adjusting to the bunk beds, getting up too early with Kendle, and being over all cranky. He's over the flu, but now has runny nose and a cough. I'm ready for him to be back to his happy self.
*So frustrated when helping Kendle with her homework. Poor girl has to draw out pictures for math that is so simple to her, and bring home books to read that are too easy. I feel for her and am at a loss for how I can help her have a better school experience. I see her losing her spark.
*Trying to figure out where to put the 18 boxes of cereal I bought on sale this week.
*Wondering if my house is really cluttered, or if it's my super-sensitive nesting instincts kicking into over drive.
*Watching my 2 year old plug his portable radio into the computer to charge, and working the remote like a pro. Wondering why the concept of potty training is so hard to grasp then? :)
*After getting zero sleep last night, I'm not as hyped about cleaning out Morgan's room which I wanted to get done today. I feel like a truck ran over me, backed up, then ran over me again.
*Excited to make some caramel corn tonight after my family has been asking for it for the last three days. Let's hope that idea still sounds good later this evening.
*I'm in disbelief that Halloween is fast approaching. We bought pumpkins Monday night and the kids costumes are ready to go, but I'm dreading buying the Halloween candy.
What's making your head spin today?
October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
for me today is the thought of trying to get Lexi dressed without a fight!
I would love to come help anytime you need!
Packing, packing, and more packing. That is what is on my mind lately. It is so hard to pack with Cardyn around, as I am loading the box she is "helping" by unloading my box!
If you happen to have a C-section, I tell you, I swear by them. Given I have never done it natural but let me tell you...5 minutes, done! Bam! A baby...or in your case...2 babies! Good luck with it all Sarah. You look great!
How exciting! Don't stress out about the deadline, 3-4 weeks is 21-28 days for you to get ready. Just take it one day at a time. Let us know if we can do anything to help.
You could put the cereal under your bed, and hope Morgan doesn't find it.
Today: STILL dealing with the insurance company about Moira's last well-baby check up. THis has been going on for a week and a half now. AUGH!!!!
We are so excited for these little fellas to arrive!!! 3-4 weeks...so they''ll be here in time for Thanksgiving I hope??? That would ROCK! I have a gift for you - I'll try to remember to send it north w/ your folks this weekend.
3-4 more weeks! I am so excited for you!!
I hope Mr. Morgan is feeling better soon. It's so miserable to have a sick little one. For you and for them ;)
I haven't bought one piece of Halloween candy yet either. I think I need to get on that.
much of the same...clean house, finish costumes, dr appt, vt, upcoming act. day, keeping everyone well, soccer practice and feeling tired on top of that. seems like i won't get a break til after halloween. gotta go, break's over! :) names? and what has doc said about csection?
What is making my head spin? YW in Excellence is tonight. I've got a ton to get done this afternoon with Early Release day! We just got back from decorating the church. Should be a great night.
I hate buying Halloween candy. I still haven't gotten any either. I'm excited to hear how you spell the names for those little boys. So fun. We never decide on the names til we are in the hospital, so you are way ahead! Hang in there girl. Good Luck with the motivation to clean out Morgan's room!
I would love to come over and help you with Morgans room. That sounds like fun.
I found a really great math workbook that has been streaching his math skills. I will have to show it to you, maybe that could excited Kendel. It breaks my heart to see smart kids like her lose there spark and excitement about learning. Dealing with simialar issues over here.
My post today is all about what has been making my head spin.
I'm really trying not to buy Halloween candy so I don't eat it myself!
C-Sections are not that bad. You can sit down afterwards. Just make sure when it's fresh, you put a pad or something on top to help with little bumps from other kids. It helps a lot! And makes it so if there is any wound seepage it doesn't get on your clothes. (Maybe that was too much information...)
Good luck!
3-4 weeks, so exciting! Hang in there... whatever doesn't get done can wait until later when someone else will have to do it and what does get done will just help you out all the more.
So excited to hear the names!
Ahhh, you're killing me because I want to know the names! I'm so excited for you though. 3-4 weeks isn't too much longer. And good for you already having halloween costumes done, I still haven't done that yet.
Post a Comment