so awesome! what an adorable picture. Chip's just lucky that mine doesn't read: "my true love gave to me...morning sickness" He would have had to pay dearly for that with all this good holiday food around. That is thankfully completely gone now! We may swing by next week with some cookies :)
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
9 comments:
crying from babies i can accept...it's the husband that sends me over the edge :)
Oh my gosh, I love it. That is SO cute, crying babies and all!
This is the sweetest picture I have seen all season! I need to come and snuggle those babies! Merry Christmas Sarah!
so awesome! what an adorable picture. Chip's just lucky that mine doesn't read: "my true love gave to me...morning sickness" He would have had to pay dearly for that with all this good holiday food around. That is thankfully completely gone now! We may swing by next week with some cookies :)
I LOVE this picture!! Perfect! Thanks for letting me come and see these cute boys.
Oh, my goodness. They've grown a TON since I saw them. They're cute even when they're crying.
Please say that this is your Christmas card! I love it SO much!
Okay, Natallie, you totally crack me up and I agree-but Sarah, this is the best picture I've seen in a long time. How utterly CUTE!
TOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment