Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




December 10, 2009

What I'm Digging This Week

*Mollee and Jakob's waltz on SYTYCD.
It is my favorite dance of the season and total perfection. Here's the clip. I think I have watched it about twenty times now. Also, Kathryn my favorite girl dancer, made it into next week's finale. Yay!

*Glee's Season Finale.
Could quite possibly be at the top of my list for finale shows with the perfect ending. If you missed it, you can watch the full episode here commercial free.

*I'm loving some of these senior pictures my little sis took for my cousin Mitch.

*My favorite werewolf Taylor Lautner will be hosting SNL this weekend. If you didn't see him on late night with Jimmy Fallon a few weeks ago, you must watch this clip. It is hilarious.

*All the help my husband has been giving me. He did baby duty yesterday afternoon so I could do some much needed baking and then took the older two out for the night to a hockey game with some friends who had extra tickets. I know we are both exhausted and it is hard for him to go to work after being up at night with the babies. I think he gets a super dad award.

*Kendle went to the dentist yesterday and is cavity free. That is a good feeling and sure nice for a mom to hear.

5 comments:

PRP said...

I'm so excited to watch Glee tonight. I was too tired last night but it will be the perfect ending to today!

I'm also WAY behind on SYTYCD but am slowly getting caught up. I love that show!

::lindsay said...

I loved the Glee finale. It made me so happy. I'm behind on SYTYCD, but love it too!

Anonymous said...

good job riley...i love a guy that works in the trenches alongside his wife! and cavity free...that would've made my month! :)

Kris said...

Glee is one of my favorites. No Cavities is great news. I agree, I think Riley deserves a Super Dad Award. Perfect List Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Riley is awesome. I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon. I finished my shopping today. Yahoo! A good feeling to know I don't have to brave Walmart again, if I don't want to.