Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




January 20, 2010

Good Things

~Potty training Morgan has been an uphill battle recently, but he stayed in big boy underwear the whole day yesterday and only had one accident. I think he is really getting it down. I don't know if I'm confident enough to get rid of the pull ups all together, but I'd love for this to be the last pack that we bought.

~Cooper slept from 11:30 last night to 6:30 this morning. Kale woke up at 3:00, but he didn't finish his bottle before he fell asleep. The nights are starting to get a tad more bearable and we've gotten somewhat of a schedule going.

~Bought a nice new scale, a new work out DVD, and dusted off my free weights. I've figured out how much weight I need to lose each month to reach my goal by the end of summer and I am stoked. I've already lost a few pounds. I resolve to keep the junk food out of our house which is not going to make everyone else happy, but it will be good for us all. Muffin top be gone!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Potty training...the dreaded milestone. Good luck.

Love it when we reach the "sleeping through the night" stage.

Losing weight...my nemisis. I have total confidence in you though! You can do it!!!

PRP said...

Hooray for the boys in your house (and Kendle too just because she's cute.) Sounds like everyone is doing great.

Way to go with the exercising thing. You look FANTASTIC for someone who was recently carrying 16 lbs of baby! You can do it!

Marilyn said...

Sarah, I need to stop by and see your boys in person, and bring by the gifts that have been sitting here since before Christmas...before they outgrow them! When would be a good time for you?

::lindsay said...

I'm so impressed. You are potty training, getting the twins on a schedule and working out?! You are seriously a domestic diva!

tharker said...

I was going to say almost the exact same thing as Lindsay...but that would just sound stupid now ;) You are amazing!

Sarah said...

Marilyn - If you want to come visit sometime early in the week next week that would be great. I'm usually always home, just give a call to make sure I'm not passed out on the couch or something. HA!