My favorite thing about making homemade bread?
Using it for toast in the mornings.
I love the yummy texture of it being crispy on the
outside and then still a little bit soft on the inside.
It's the best!
I have to use some serious restraint to keep myself from eating about ten pieces, and for some reason I think it actually SMELLS better while it's toasting up than regular bread.
{Maybe that's just my imagination.}



6 comments:
don't restrain yourself too much. i'm a little amazed at how much one can get away with eating when they're taking care of a babe/babies all day long(and night:) enjoy that bread. it's better than my current addiction to chocolate dipped peanut butter granola bars! :) :)
You amaze me Sarah! Twin babies a toddler and you are baking bread! I love it! I think you are right it even smells better in the toaster than the regular stuff.
Not your imagination - homemade bread smells fantastic in the toaster. Mmmmm....
Kim, I am not that amazing. I just make a big batch of bread and stick the extra loaves in the freezer so I can pull some out when we want it.
You are amazing Sarah! That's a good trick too! Now, back to this bread. I do miss homemade bread. My mom made it every week while growing up. I liked it, but didn't love it. I never make it either. I should more often I guess!
You're not imagining things, it does smell better toasting up than store bought bread. Mmmm, just thinking about it makes me hungry!
Post a Comment