*************************************************************************************
Just Bogy and Me!
By: Kendle Dodson
Age 7

I have a friend who is named Bogy. Bogy is a dog. We got him when I was four years old. We used to keep him inside the house. But when we found out my mom was about to have a baby...........Bogy had to move outside. I now am seven years old. We have had him for three years now. He is a wonderful pet. I LOVE to play with him. He is also a very good gared dog. And Bogy is a happy dog. And there is no doubt about it that some one woudnt love him. My dad takes Bogy hunting. Actually, Bogy can dig up some trouble sometimes. One time Bogy and my little brother Morgan got loose. Bogy dug a hole and cralled under are fence. So did Morgan. Me and my mom looked all over for Bogy and Morgan but........we still coldnt find the two. Sudenly, there was a nock at the door. NOCK!NOCK!NOCK! Went the door. I opened the door and it was are next door neighboor. She was holding Morgan. She said:Bogy dug a hole under the fence and Morgan and Bogy cralled into there back yard. She also said Bogy was allready in the back yard. Then she left. It was a very scary experience. But from that day on Bogy has been a pretty good dog. Bogy is really strong. I have proof because one time Bogy pushed his kennel all the way against the house. But out of all the other things I have said about Bogy.....my favorit thing I said about him was when I said I.................................................LOVE HIM.
THE END!
.jpg)


**************************************************************************************


7 comments:
How cute is that?
I love how her personality shines through in her writing. Cute.
That's adorable! What a great writer.
what does this mean sarah? :( are you still looking for a new home for bogy? i bet he and my dog would be very happy together, but i don't think i'm ready for "twins" :)
Yeah,now how are you going to get rid of him? she LOVES that dog :) maybe for exercise you can get him a treadmill like on the dog whisperer?! one time I made a side comment about getting rid of Benny and Caleb cried for an hour and then kept a really close eye on him the next couple of days.
A girl and her dog...so sweet!
What a cute story. Great job Kendle!
Post a Comment