Today is one of those "get er done" type of days. I'm going to:
*Give all three boys a bath
*Fold and put away all the washed bedding and blankets from Morgan being sick
*Fold baby laundry that was dumped on the couch
*Make brownies in my Perfect Brownie Maker (it rocks)
*Make dinner to take to a nice family in our ward who recently had a baby. (I love to do this type of service. It always puts a spring in my step.)
*Clean out the fridge
*Watch a movie I DVRed while I rock one (but possibly two) of the babies.
*Play with the Morgster who is feeling much better today
*Try to be patient and kind through it all!
(Morgan in all of his army gear from Christmas. He's currently killing all the bad guys.)
*
*
*
*
*Make dinner to take to a nice family in our ward who recently had a baby. (I love to do this type of service. It always puts a spring in my step.)
*Clean out the fridge
*Watch a movie I DVRed while I rock one (but possibly two) of the babies.
*Play with the Morgster who is feeling much better today
*Try to be patient and kind through it all!
(Morgan in all of his army gear from Christmas. He's currently killing all the bad guys.)


6 comments:
Enjoy some rest tonight, you'll need it!!
We love our perfect brownie maker also!!! We've been making many things in it...mostly cornbread. Works great!
You are quite the housewife, Sarah. If I get half that much done in a day I am proud of myself. You inspire me. Good luck with the rest of your list.
So glad he is feeling better! Good for! Theses kind of days are the best!
I love a list that gets completed! Love that picture of Morgan. I'm so glad that he is feeling better!
Man, I was feeling pretty good because I went visiting teaching this morning...yup, that's all I've done. Eva hasn't been super cooperative lately when I need to get stuff done.
Post a Comment