
The kids had a great time. Morgan enjoyed it so much more this year, so that made it easier. He loved being Spiderman and the costume was a great investment since he's been playing in it and wearing it around all the time. I couldn't find any costumes I liked for Cooper and Kale and I knew they'd get really annoyed wearing something fussy for a long time, so I just went the super easy route and dressed them like little football players. I thought the jersey's would be fun to have and wear again anyways. They only had two jerseys left when I bought them and they were a size 3T and 4T. Although I had them layered over a sweatshirt, I don't think they were a smidge too big. My 11 month old babies look like 2 year olds! Kendle cracks me up. I love that girl. All of her friends wanted to be cute and pretty things, but not Kendle. She wanted to be a scary vampire with fake blood dripping out her mouth. Got to love it!
Halloween 2010 was a success.


4 comments:
Glad it was a great Halloween for your whole family! Your comment on the boys jerseys got me thinking...what is up with today's sizes? Shirts run small and pants run long! I had no idea we were all running around with these tiny upper bodies and super long lower ones! :):) hope this week settles down for you...if nothing else, at least there's no costumes to whip together!
Your kids are so cute! I love that Kendle wanted to be scary. Hannah told me that next year she wants to be a Rock Star Vampire. (whatever that is...)
I love the kids. I can't believe those babies wore 3T and 4T shirts. Colton is wearing that size. I get asked all the time if Colton is 2. I too love Kendle's costume. We just sent her a letter in the mail today. It's all about Halloween, but hopefully she won't care! Yay for Nov!
So cute. Cam wanted to be scary too. WHAT? 11 months? where did the time go?
Post a Comment