One of things I wanted to do and be better at this year is keeping all of my photos organized that I have stored on our computer. I've been weeding out and deleting ones that aren't worth keeping and making sure dates and things are correct and so on. While browsing through some way old ones, I found this gem that was in a random folder:

This one was taken of Riley and I on the 4th of July in 2002 at my grandparents house in Hermiston. I was just a month or so away from having Kendle. That was a really fun day we spent with lots of family and my aunt had bought everyone matching shirts. It was a gorgeous day and we stayed until dark to watch the fireworks from the backyard and I stretched out on a lawn chair to prop up my swollen feet.

This is another favorite I found that is of Kendle and I when she was only about two weeks old. It was a sunny September day and we were laying on a blanket out in the shade in our yard. I was soaking up all the snuggles and hugs that I could. I thought she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I was really exhausted, but I loved becoming a mother. I think this is one I scanned into the computer since you can see some spots on it. Notice my wedding ring on my pinky? Ya, my fingers were still so swollen it wouldn't fit on my ring finger but I wanted to wear it anyway. Silly?
Maybe if I get really ambitious in the next little while I will pick out some of these old photos and get them framed to hang in our house.



8 comments:
So. Sweet.
With the exception of the preg stomach, it looks like these pix could've been taken a year ago rather than 8. Time is on your side Sarah!:)
I agree with Nat!
That picture of you and Kendle is beautiful!
Oh man, I remember your swollen fingers and visiting you at your Burbank house like it was yesterday. Time flies doesn't it? I love looking back at old pictures.
Fun pictures, Sarah!
I was going to say the same thing- you look exactly the same! You haven't changed a bit!
What a sweet picture of you and Kendle. How crazy to think that she was that little! Time flies and yes, you looked fantastic back then just as you do today!
Oh, I love this picture of you and Kendle!
Post a Comment