Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




January 10, 2011

Tricked


It seems my sneaky little babies pulled one over on me once again. As I rolled out of bed this morning thinking I was too tired to get up and it was a little darker than normal for that hour, I went in to go wake up Kendle and get her up and going. I thought I was running a bit behind as I headed to the kitchen at 7:30 to hustle and get things going. Then I glanced at the clock on the microwave and lo and behold it was only 6:30! Oh joy of joys. I debated on going back to bed, but seeing how Kendle was already up and dressed and the Morgster already made his way out for some breakfast too, I decided we'd just get an extra early start to our day. Yesterday before church the babies must have been playing with my alarm clock on my night stand and changed the time? I'm not sure how they pressed the hour button enough times to do that, but they are pretty tricky like that. It was kind of nice to have a little bit of extra time to not have to have Kendle so rushed getting ready for school I will say. So thanks to those babies I had all my morning chores done by 8:30. Ha. You just never know what Cooper and Kale will be up to next.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alarm clocks are a nice insurance policy but I find I rarely need them anymore. There's always something that wakes me up....

PRP said...

Love it! And even though the idea of getting up early is yucky, I'm always glad once I've done it. I accomplished so much more this morning that all my mornings last week combined!

hatch said...

Cooper and Kale those two cuties will keep you busy for sure! That is pretty smart of them.

Lisa said...

I'm thinking it's just the beginning of what these two boys will do to trick you! :)

tharker said...

Tricky little guys! :)

Kris said...

I agree with Lisa. It's only the beginning. I'm sure there is worse yet to come! :)