Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




January 18, 2011

What's Inspiring Me Today

Do you ever feel like you a need a little push to keep going? I do - all the time. I saw this quote the other day and absolutely fell in love with it. It applies to so many aspects of life and I will think about it all the time from now on. It is permanently ingrained in my mind.

"The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long."


4 comments:

::lindsay said...

Thank you for that. I really needed it today.

hatch said...

I love that! Sometimes we can get so weighed down with "stuff" that we look past I reasons for why we do what we do. You always find the most awesome quotes. Thanks for sharing!

Kris said...

This day has been crappy. Maybe it's cuz I'm a little overwhelmed with everything...down to the fact that I have to take the stupid Oregon Driver's test to get my new license. Plus pay an arm and a leg to switch car registration over. Maybe it's cuz Jack is out of town for work, or that I have so much to do! Aaaaah! Thanks Sarah. Your blog always lifts my spirits!

Kris said...

Thanks for letting me vent! Sorry about the long comment! :)