April 19, 2011
Shooting Hoops
Kendle loves to play basketball. She has been getting good use out of our new basketball hoop and I think her smile says it all. I enjoy the steady thunk, thunk of the ball bouncing and shots hitting the backboard and swishing through the net. It just goes to show, you never know what your kids will love to do until you give them the chance to try it. I'm glad we had her play basketball this year and she was able to discover new skills that have turned into an activity she enjoys. Give your kids a chance to try something new and they just may surprise you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sydnee just looked at these pictures with me. Kendle is such a sporty girl, I love it! How cool that you got a basketball hoop. We have balls bouncing all day long here too!
What form!! She is a natural! (I might be a little partial) Love her!
She is so cute! My girls loved basketball this year too! Too bad they can't be on the same team.
Hey, will you please call and tell me how on earth you did your four picture thing all together at the top of your post. That is so cool. I'm still a newby and very inexperienced. Thanks
Cute Sarah :)
Happy Belated to you as well..
Post a Comment