The challenge for day 1 was to take a picture of your view today.
I snapped this picture on my way to pick up Morgan from preschool.
I love how green the fields along Sandifur already are and how this captures some of the rolling hills that surround us here in the Tri-Cities. It has been kind of a rainy and overcast day so the sky was kind of hazy. I love these little patches of farm land that have survived the never ending housing boom. They help keep me sane in a strange way. It's good to look at a big wide open space as I drive back and forth. Makes me feel like I can take a big breath and relax.



1 comment:
I love the green fields too. I'm hoping they can forever remain untouched by all the houses and stores going up around us, although I'd sacrifice some of it for a Cheesecake Factory!
Post a Comment