Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




February 13, 2012

Quick and easy Valentine

While shopping at Target a week or so ago I grabbed a pair of their cute Valentine's socks they had in their dollar section. Kendle LOVES all different kinds of socks and I new she'd like some for Valentine's Day to add to her collection along with a few other surprises and goodies we got for each of the kids. Then coincidentally, the other day on pinterest I saw a card that said:

"I love you like Dobby loves socks." I knew I had found the perfect little quote for a valentine message to give to her.

{Now if you are a Harry Potter enthusiast you will know what that means, if not - this craft is probably not for you.}

I printed that out on a bit of paper and attached it with some curling party ribbon to the socks. I'm sure you could fancy this up more, I was just in a rush for time trying to get things done today.



If you have a child (or I suppose there are lots of adults like me who also love Harry Potter), I think this is a super sweet idea and very inexpensive. Kendle absolutely adores anything to do with Harry Potter and I'm pretty sure this will make her smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm - I think I have found Rich a Valentines gift. Ha! So adorable. LOVE it.