I thought I'd share a few of my favorite looks I created on polyvore just for fun today. Some sporty, casual, dressy and everything in between.
This first look makes me feel kind of like a mini celebrity. When I pinned it to pinterest, I didn't really expect 13 other people to repin it, let alone 113! Crazy. When I created this "Soccer Mom" outfit, I was trying to find something that balanced between normal casual clothes and a semi-sporty look.

Here's another take on it:

And one more for football season:

Here is one of my favorite fun happy outfits, I just love yellow:

And another one in some tangerine for spring:

A couple of my favorite dressy outfits:


I love this for a nice fall weekend:

Wintertime:

Vacation:

So there is a small sampling of some of the outfits I've created. I love putting things together and finding inspiration for new ways to wear things I already own or things I see in the stores. It's a fun hobby and almost satisfies my need to shop.


2 comments:
i always love your outfits sar. i don't have this talent of "seeing" things that go together, so when people do this on pinterest, its my favorite thing to look at! you are so great at this. will you be my personal shopper?
I agree with Nancie, you need to be my personal shopper. :) You always look so cute, with all the accessories. Love you & love your style!
Post a Comment