
This will probably be my last post for a while until after the baby is born. I'm scheduled to be induced Tuesday afternoon, and I couldn't be more relieved. I'm still frustrated that I don't have my pictures of Kendle's graduation yet, but I decided to go ahead and post some of my little brother's graduation last weekend anyways. Other than it being a gazillion degrees in their high school gym it went really well. The speakers were excellent, the slide show was very cute and we were out of there in less than an hour. I wish I had taken more pictures or any pictures for that matter of the rest of my family, but as usual I am the worst event recorder ever. That is precisely why I do not scrapbook. I will say that it was very strange to be back in my old high school watching my little brother come down that aisle and walk on stage and receive his diploma. There were a couple of tears, I have to admit. All in all, it was a great weekend and our family partied like rock stars (well Mormon rock stars). I love my family! Take a look at these pic's. For all of the new graduates, or for those of you getting ready to head down a new path or start a new adventure in life, good luck!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


10 comments:
Congrats to your brother! That's exciting!
Tuesday is a GREAT day to have a baby. June 12th has been my favorite day of the year for the past 30 something years!! :) Hope all goes well and I can't wait to meet your new little man!
Good luck tomorrow!!!
These pictures are great! I hope that you get that baby here soon. I can't wait to see what kind of facial features he will have! Have a good day today getting ready!!
hey, it's kinda nice being induced...no waking up at 2am and rushing to the hospital. can you believe you will have 2 kids in just a few days!!! who is this little boy going to look like? where are you delivering at? (ex:at home in kendle's baby pool!) well take care and get your rest, this is so exciting!(when it's not me of course!)
Good Luck Sarah! I will be thinking of you! Can't wait to see that cute little boy!
I will have the phone by my side as I sit hugging the toilet all morning/afternoon, awaiting the good news of my 6 lb. 5 oz. nephew arriving. I'm thinking of moving a recliner into the bathroom or something...it's ridiculous the amount of time I've been spending in there. These little Tovey kids are sure cute, but a BEAR to get here!
good luck with that big boy. happy birthday to him and Kim. Congrats to tucker too.
ps-grandma tovey Rocks.
June 12th is a great day to be born. My neice Hallie who by the way was my kid's first cousin on the Johnson side (and that was a big deal as they had 23 Hatch cousins and no Johnson cousins for a long time) was born last year on June 12th. That is a great day to be born.
Congratulations Sarah, Riley, and Kendell! I'm sure you had your sweet boy by now, and I can say I was the first to congratulate you on your blog. Now I need details! Name, weight, time, etc...
Congrats Sarah! I can't wait to meet little (or big I should say!!) Morgan! Sorry about that phonecall in the middle of labor! I thought the desk would just inform me not put me through to your room! I'm so glad everything went well. I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment