I know exactly how you feel. Although I don't exercise and I don't have a small baby, I am tired with keeping up with my kids too! I woke up thinking that today is Thursday! I wish it was! Cute picture of Morgan!!
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
6 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. Although I don't exercise and I don't have a small baby, I am tired with keeping up with my kids too! I woke up thinking that today is Thursday! I wish it was! Cute picture of Morgan!!
Unfortunately, it is only Wednesday but congrats to you for getting your booty on a treadmill and gettin' it done! I'm impressed.
GOOD 4 U!
I like how Morgan is scooting just close enough to grab that cord plugged in. Jack just discovered that yesterday. Nice.
Wednesday is almost over, so basically it's Thursday right? Morgan is just too cute!
Hard work, both of them, but they're both necessary to be happy.
I admire you for exercising and I hear you on the Wednesday thing. Is it Friday yet?
Yeah for the Weepies!
Post a Comment