Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




September 14, 2007

Little man















Morgan was so happy today, I got out the camera and started snapping away. I love his little smile and how happy he is. I can't believe he's already 3 months old.
He's started scooting around in his walker and when he gets excited about something, pushes off really fast.















I love his expression in the above picture. He was trying really hard to figure out what mom was holding in her hand and pointing at his face.














His little socks are probably black on the bottom. I need to mop my kitchen floor.














Oh, my heart melts. I love this beautiful little man of mine.

9 comments:

PRP said...

He is so sweet and the song is perfect! Enjoy your little man...he'll be 7 before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how we miss him! Thanks for posting those photos. They change so quickly. I'm not even going to recognize him next time I get to see him!

Marilyn said...

So cute. Does he look like Kendle when she was a baby? or does he look different than her?

Kris said...

Morgan is So Cute! He is just squeezable and I love that! I can't believe how much he looks like Riley! It's so fun to watch them learn new things! These are great pictures!

tharker said...

Such cute pictures Sarah. I love that last one! He looks like such a great baby. I can't believe at his age, he's already scooting that walker around!

::lindsay said...

Love the pictures, Sarah. He is adorable!

Sarah said...

Marilyn-he looks a lot like Kendle, except for the eye color difference. His eyes are still blue, so I'm crossing my fingers they will stay that way. I have a picture of Kendle at almost the same age in almost the same pose as the last picture, and she had that same smile.

Nancie said...

Crazy how he has changed in only a week. Such a cutie. He's already working his abs for football season.

meohmyers said...

He is a GORGEOUS baby! He looks so happy! You must be doing a great job!