Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




September 28, 2007

Picture Day

Yesterday Kendle had school pictures and before she left we took some of our own to practice. Am I just weird, or does anyone else have their kids practice smiling before their picture is taken? Anyways, I do it because Kendle tends to bite her bottom lip with her teeth a lot. Here are some shots we took-




































I love her little profile and how her eyes seem to twinkle when she smiles. Here's one I took of Morgan and Kendle last week.


















My two little munchkins!


On another note, I've been looking forward to this for a long time:




I was not disappointed. Can't wait for next week's new episode.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to buy everyone "Support the Rabid" bracelets for Christmas. I thought it was a great season opener for The Office. Love it!

Loved the pictures of Kendle & Morgan. For the first time I actually see a resemblence between Morgan and Zack when he was that age! The cute smile maybe?

Marilyn said...

I wasn't disappointed either, I thought it was hilarious.

Your children are gorgeous!

Kris said...

Jack and I must be the only one's that don't watch The Office!! Sounds like it was funny! The pictures of Kendle look great! I love the one where she's with Morgan! Cute, cute pictures!

tharker said...

Kendle is very photogenic. She looks adorable. My kids have very freaky smiles in pictures. It's like they freeze up and don't know how to smile naturally anymore. It's quite funny.

Love the Office! We should all support a cause to cure a disease that has already been cured! Love it!

PDX Toveys said...

Great pics. Kendle has a great smile and smiles with her eyes too. You have very photogenic children. I do practice smiling with the kids before pictures, but I know I am weird. Sorry, although I don't think you are. -Molly

::lindsay said...

We love the Office at our house. One of my favorite lines of the evening was:

Michael: Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like this, compulsive, need, to be liked. Like my need to be praised.

Loved the picture of Kendle!

Nancie said...

great episode.
great pictures.
i wish i could've been at primary activity to see kendle. Did she do it?

The Garden Maiden said...

No I do not think you are weird for coaching your daughter how to smile. Taking photos is not a natural thing once you are past two years old. You spend good money on photos and it will help her self esteem if she doesn't have a dorky smile. You are a SMART mom!

The Garden Maiden said...

By the way those are some dang adorable pictures. You need to enter your kids in a cute kids contest!