Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




November 21, 2007

Best News

My little sister called me last night to tell me she made 1st Team All-Conference! I was "woo-hooing" all over the house. This is the icing on the cake to what our family has been trying to tell her all along: that despite her lousy coach and awkward team mates she still shines. I'm so glad she persevered and kept a positive attitude. I love how humble she is and what a good leader she was to her team. Way to go out in style Tam, I am SO proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

tharker said...

That's so great! Congrats to your sister!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for her. AWESOME!

Kris said...

Tamra ROCKS! Way to go! I'm glad that she was able to shine this year in volleyball, despite the coach and other teammates! So cool!

Marilyn said...

Congrats to your sister! That is very exciting!