Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




November 8, 2007

Two socks, one sock, no socks

It is so hard to keep socks on Morgan's feet. It is a normal occurrence to start off in the morning with both socks on and then an hour or so later to see this:















One lone sock in the middle of the floor. He will scoot around the house with one sock on for quite a while and it doesn't bother him one bit.















Then pretty soon, off comes the second sock. Usually because he is trying to push off and the carpet is hard to maneuver on.













All I know is socks on or off, he is one happy guy! (slobbery, but happy)

Socks are highly overrated.

8 comments:

tharker said...

Yes they are overrated! I avoid socks at all costs. Bare feet is the way for this girl!

Anonymous said...

okay that is a funny picture of the little baby sock on the carpet all by it's lonesome. looks like the old morgster is trying to kick off the other one seeings how the naked foot is in focus but the socked foot is a blur. come to think of it maybe they get it from their dads...throwing wauded up socks wherever they please!

Kris said...

I love it. He is just so cuddly and cute! I love it! Socks, not for me unless, it's winter and I'm Freezing. Other than that, I'm barefoot! Hey your kid has Talent walking around with two socks, one sock, then none!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is soooo cute! Socks...don't even get me started. Maelin is turning 4 in two weeks and we have the same scenario still happening with her! What does the girl have against socks? And how is one at one end of the house and the other at the other end?

PRP said...

He looks adorable, with or without the socks...

momtovey said...

He is so adorable. I love his little chubby feet.

Nancie said...

Morg, don't listen to your mommy. You do whatever you please, whenever you please. In fact cry really loud and point to Kendle's halloween candy bucket, and don't stop till she gives you a sucker.
-youre welcome,
nan

Marilyn said...

Holy cow, Nan is commenting. Where are you Nan?

That Morgan is adorable, slobber and bare feet included!