Rich and Deb have such a fun little family and we miss them a ton. Can I just say, that my brother made the best decision of his life when he proposed to Debbie (which was only after dating for like two weeks or something) and I love her to death! After law school my brother accepted his first job as the assistant district attorney for Coos County (southern Oregon) which is very, very far away from us, but does provide many interesting cases and stories (anyone who knows that part of the state knows what I'm talking about). I am so excited that we will be able to travel down for the baby blessing and see them. I can't wait!
It's amazing to see our family continue to grow and to watch the nieces and nephews grow up and form friendships with one another. It's hard to imagine as a child that one day you will be the adult with a family of your own and that your brothers who you fought with and who made you cry will one day be your friends and people that you genuinely love spending time with.
So baby girl Tovey, here's wishing you a safe and happy arrival! Good luck Deb and Rich, we'll be thinking about you.

* I love this song by Katie Herzig and it totally reminds me of Rich and Deb. They struggled through years of being poor college students, having babies in student housing, and were still some of the happiest people I knew.


9 comments:
That is the most amazing ultrasound picture I have ever seen. It looks like she's giving a kiss.
Congrats to your brother and his wife! I hope that baby makes it here in a timely manner without too much pain ;)
I was just thinking about when Debbie would have the baby. I knew it was coming up! So cool that it will be happening this week! I bet she's so ready, and I bet you are so excited to go and see that little girl! You'll have to let me know how the delivery goes. Oh and yeah, Coos Bay, OR. Yeah, lots of cookoos live there. Except Deb and Rich, of course!! :)
How exciting!
That picture is amazing! Is it really hers?
Keep us posted on the details...
I love 3D ultrasounds... I got one the week before Kaden was born and it is AMAZING!!! He totally looks like Kaden.
Yep, that's the real ultrasound picture. Modern technology is amazing isn't it?
Sarah,
Don't you know you're not supposed to make a pregnant woman cry??? Thanks for all the nice words. We're VERY excited for tomorrow and still in a little bit of shock that the day has FINALLY come. Feels like it's been a VERY long pregnancy. Can't wait for it to be OVER! We'll call ya as soon as we have some news...my surgery is scheduled for 9am so we'll call ya probably in the early afternoon.
Deb
That is exciting news. I feel like I know Debbie a little bit, just from the comments she leaves on your blog. I wish her the best tommorow!
Congrats on being an almost new Aunt!
That is an awesome ultrasound picture. Congrats to your family. New babies are THE BEST!
Post a Comment