Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




January 14, 2008

A case of the Mondays

I've been feeling ever so blah today. My baby woke me up at three in the morning and my husband hit the snooze button one too many times. I went visiting teaching this morning, but after picking Kendle up from school have had no desire to do one productive thing. It's just one of those days.

7 comments:

Kris said...

Way to go, with your visiting teaching this morning. Do you have the same route? I'm feeling the same today! No desire to do a thing!

Anonymous said...

did our visit bring you down sarah? hey you did your visiting teaching, on your own. cross that off your list, that was productive. hey, you got me to quickly clean my house this morning rather than drag it out all day long...thanks!!

Anonymous said...

"Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays!" (If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to watch "Office Space" ASAP...)

Sarah said...

Deb, I was totally channeling Office Space. "Ya.......that would be great".

hatch said...

It was one of those days for me to. I went to help in Dylan's class and that was pretty much it. I hope my motivation comes back tommorow......

Marilyn said...

I had that exact same kind of day. Nothing accomplished except dishes and dinner. Uugh!

tharker said...

I hope today is a better day for you Sarah. Yesterday was like that for me too. 6 loads of laundry to do, and how many did I finish? 1. Yup, that's right, one.