Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




January 3, 2008

More all about me, this time ABC's

I've been ABC tagged! More fun facts you've always wanted to know about me:

A- Attached or Single? Attached

B- Best Friend? My mom

C- Cake or Pie? It's very close, but I think German Chocolate cake might edge out the pies.

D- Day of Choice? Friday

E- Essential Item? gum/lip gloss

F- Favorite color? RED

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither, gag.

H- Hometown? The big I-town. Irrigon,OR that is

I- Favorite Indulgence-Long bubble baths

J- January or July? July, I'll take flip-flops over boots any day

K- Kids? 2 little monkeys that sometimes resemble children

L- Life isn't complete without? Someone to share it all with

M- Marriage Date? March 2, 2002

N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 4 brothers, 1 sister

O- Oranges or apples? I would take a fresh orange over an apple if I didn't have to peel it.

P- Phobias or fears? Spiders, and deep water where I can't see the bottom

Q- Quote? "No boy is worth crying over, and the one who is won't make you cry."

R- Reason to smile? Counting my blessings. Being happy for the small simple things in life.

S- Season of choice? Spring, especially the part where it's starting to get really warm and not windy or rainy anymore.

T- Tag three friends or family. Nan, Debbie, and ....whoever else hasn't been tagged yet

U- Unknown fact about me? I have an extra rib

V- Vegetable? Broccoli, especially with cheese on top

W- Worst habit? Procrastinating

X- X-ray or ultrasound? Neither is very fun, but I'd have to say x-ray because I can't stand the goo on my tummy from an ultrasound.

Y-Your Favorite Food? Too many to choose just one. A big dose of pasta is up at the top of my list though.

Z- Zodiac sign? Taurus, the Bull

8 comments:

Heather said...

Fun list, a bubble bath would be great if we had a tub conducive to it.

Anonymous said...

Very fun facts, Sarah! I learn new things about you all the time. I didn't know you had an extra rib!

meohmyers said...

Loved your monkeys resembling children comment! I feel the same exact way about an orange, too! Great list! Love learning more about you!

dandee said...

Love the boy quote! So true!

Kris said...

Seriously, you have an extra rib? How is that possible? I had no idea! I didn't realize that you hate Gummy Bears and worms. That's interesting. Note, do not bring Sarah gummy treats when she's feeling blue! :) Thanks for playing this was fun!

::lindsay said...

I liked your quote too. Red is my favorite color too.

Marilyn said...

I didn't know you had 4 brothers.

P.S. I know I already told you this but I really love your template, those colors are so soothing and relaxing.

Sarah said...

Thanks Marilyn, glad you like it!