
It's that time of year when the wedding invitations start coming in, and you find yourself going to receptions and buying gifts. I love to see happy couples starting out on their journey in life together.
The other day I was checking out Style Me Pretty, a wedding blog and they had a link to the best wedding toast I've ever heard. It had me laughing and it was pretty touching. I loved how shocked the bride is. I would have loved to have been there to see it in person. Check it out here! Scroll down until you see the guy holding the sign and the title says Amy's Song. It's well worth the time!


7 comments:
Thanks for the link, I'll have to check it out.
I love going to weddings this time of year. The colors, the weather, it's just perfection!
that was a hilarious toast. I even linked my mom to see it. We love us some broadway. Helps if all your friends can sing tho.
Perfection! I love that so, so much, I want to be Amy! Thank you for sharing!
I want my husband to watch that. Great link Sarah.
That was nuts! I can't imagine all the rehersal that went into that...
I loved that video so much. Thanks for the link.
This is a great video. I bet she was so thrilled to have her family and friends make that kind of toast to her. How neat.
Post a Comment