Crank your A/C up, find some shade, or break out the kiddie pool
Because this weekend we're going to be getting lots of this:
Are you ready for it?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i'm ready for it...just not more than a few days at a time :) what in the world will tommorrows spring fling be like?! my ac will be as low as i can afford and we'll be chillin by the baby pool.
I like summer, but not without having a SPRING! What happened to our 70-80 degree weather, where's it's comfortable outside? I just don't get it. This was a cute post Sarah! Now I need to go and find all of my summer essentials!
Needless to say, Hawaii was a bit sunnier than the Oregon Coast. We are burned to a crisp. And yes, we did use sunscreen (although it doesn't really look like it...). I cannot imagine what would have happened if we didn't!
Mom to one feisty 10 year old girl, an adventurous 5 year old boy, and 3 year old twin boys who always keep me on my toes. Wife to a soccer coaching, on the go husband who shares my love for good books, movies, and is my ultimate taste tester for new recipes. I'm a reader, baker, music enthusiast, listener, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, nurturer, coach, and am learning to navigate the craziness that is my world right now with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.
6 comments:
i'm ready for it...just not more than a few days at a time :) what in the world will tommorrows spring fling be like?! my ac will be as low as i can afford and we'll be chillin by the baby pool.
Yes! Bring it on!
Not this hot.. Cute things. I am sure the popscicles will be in the freezer for kids popping over. Have a great time Sarah.
I like summer, but not without having a SPRING! What happened to our 70-80 degree weather, where's it's comfortable outside? I just don't get it. This was a cute post Sarah! Now I need to go and find all of my summer essentials!
Bring on the rays!
Needless to say, Hawaii was a bit sunnier than the Oregon Coast. We are burned to a crisp. And yes, we did use sunscreen (although it doesn't really look like it...). I cannot imagine what would have happened if we didn't!
Post a Comment