I have a ton to do today, but hopefully I can post a more in-depth recap later tonight about my weekend.
I helped my mom move my little sis down to college. No, I did not go to my ten-year reunion. It was a spur of the moment decision. Here are a few descriptive words I'll throw out there about it until I can wrote more:
-HOT
-77% HUMIDITY
-SPIDERS
-BASS
-THUNDER
-HARP MUSIC
-FRIZZY HAIR
-ORANGE and BLACK
I'm glad to be back in my air conditioned home!!! And yes, Riley survived having the kids by himself for three days.
August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't wait to hear how your trip was. All of these key words are very intriguing. Frizzy Hair and Harp Music are keeping me on my toes. Good luck getting everything done today! Great Job Riley for watching the kids! I'm impressed.
How fun. I understand the frizzy hair thing. Isn't it frustrating. I am on a serious mission to try to find something that will keep that at bay when out and about in humid temps. I will let you know :)
That is so great that you were able to help move your little sister in. Even with frizzy hair! Can't wait to hear more about your days!!
Post a Comment