Words To Live By:

"The block of granite which was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong."




August 26, 2008

Unbelievable

Can this little girl really be starting 1st grade tomorrow?!!

*photo via Tamra Tovey

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

~Quote from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

*

5 comments:

tharker said...

I love this picture Sarah! It is so crazy to think of our kids growing up so fast.

Kris said...

It's so exciting and so sad at the same time. Tomorrow will be bliss. I'm not going to hide it. The exciting thing is that they go back Thursday and Friday! Great picture and quote!

meohmyers said...

I'm going through the same exact thing with Ally right now. I can't believe she's going to join her brothers and be away from home for 8 hours a day!!! Slow down, time! I can't believe it!

Love the quote. Kendle is so sweet.

Jan said...

Darling girl and darling quote. It gets a little better as time goes on. You have so much to look forward too. Really you do. Just cherish it all.

Marilyn said...

Such a beautiful picture, and no I can't believe it. Our little girls are growing up.