
This summer our family made a list of fun things we'd like to do as a family. Although we did not cross off every single one, we came pretty close. It was a great way to already have ideas right in front of us when thinking of something to do together.
I thought we could do the same thing now that it's Autumn time and take advantage of some great things that this time of year has to offer.
Here are a few things from our list:
-Go to the pumpkin patch
-Go apple picking
-Go to a football game
-Take a walk in the park
-Take some fall pictures
-Make caramel apples
-Go on a fall scavenger hunt
-Make Halloween decorations
-Make pumpkin milkshakes
Kendle just loves to look at our list and try and plan something to do.
I'm also excited because I just picked up some good books from the library that I had requested, and now I'm looking forward to curling up at night and getting some good reading in after the kiddies are tucked into their beds.
The weather this week has been just spectacular. This is such a great time of year!


11 comments:
too bad the 1st of october isn't very octobery! at least the kids aren't freezing when they go out to recess :)
How about one of those football games being at OSU, Sarah! I LOVE fall. It's my favorite season.
Deb-
We won't be able to travel anywhere on a Saturday until Kendle's soccer is over. Bummer huh? I think her last game is October 25th. I wish we could get tickets to the Civil War game. That would be awesome.
I really like how you make a list. It stresses me out to make a list, cuz if I don't cross everything off, then I feel like a loser. All of these ideas are great. We should do some of them together! Love this weather lately and love your picture.
I also like that you guys make lists together. Good idea.
I'm in need of a good book- any suggestions?
That caramel apple sounds so so good. Have fun with that really great list. Your family is going to love it all.
Lisa-
I've just started reading "East" by Edith Pattou and really like it so far. I also borrowed "A Thousand Splendid Suns" from the library. It is by Khaled Hosseini who also wrote "The Kite Runner".
Fall just makes me so happy!
I am loving this weather too! Your fall list looks like fun. Fall is my most favorite time of the year!
Excellent idea!
I am actually ready for fall. Maybe now I won't have to worry about Drayson sweating to death in his carrier! I picked up a Febreeze candle in Autumn something at Target the other day just to get in the mood...I think it's working! :)
Post a Comment