
From today until next Sunday our family will be on the go and on a marathon sprint to fit it all in and get it all done.
*Tonight me and the Rilo will be going on a much needed date. We'll go out to dinner and then shop, shop, shop, till we drop. I'm trying to plan ahead and get a lot of things bought for the upcoming activities and holidays we have in store. I told Riley he's going to have to be a good sport because it's just something that has to be done. I'm sure a stop by Joe's or Sportsman's Warehouse could be arranged if need be.
*Tomorrow morning Kendle has her last soccer game of the season. Hurray! So glad it's over, but I think Kendle will miss it. She's really gotten into it more this year and I think she's scored about 12 or 13 goals overall. I'm excited she'll be playing on an all-girls team next year and not have to worry about running over a stacked team of boys who get in her way.
*After her game, Kendle will be spending the day with my mom and having some fun. For Kendle's birthday back in August, grandma gave her a pass for a special day with her to go to the movies, shopping, or whatever she wanted to do. Kendle has really been looking forward to it and probably will not be able to concentrate in her game because of the excitement.
*Tomorrow afternoon I will be cleaning, probably doing a bit more shopping, and trying to finish my sharing time for primary on Sunday. Sunday is going to be a crazy day, so I hope to have everything organized and ready to go before I go to bed on Saturday night.
*Sunday is our ward's primary program and I will be getting there early to help set-up and get the children in their spot's. We have a very large group of children in our primary and it has been quite the challenge to figure out where to have everyone sit. Kendle is singing a solo to start the program and I am very nervous for her. Say some prayers for her will you? :) I know she will be fine, but those things make us mom's nervous wrecks. My parents are coming up to watch and have dinner with us afterwards (guess I better have dinner squared away before church too). We are so proud of our primary kids and the great job they've been doing in our practices the last few weeks. They are as good as they come.
Next week will go something like this:
*Monday night - End of the season soccer party at Eatza Pizza
*Tuesday - Pack Meeting
*Wednesday - Ward Trunk-or-Treat
*Thursday - School Fall Festival
*Friday - Trick-or-Treating with the kids and Mitch and Nan's Halloween party
*Saturday - Super Saturday at the church
Hopefully with all of that, I can keep my house clean, my family fed, and my children from running away. HA!
Have a great weekend!


6 comments:
What a busy weekend! You are so lucky you get to go on a date! Have fun!
Wow! Although the next week is super busy for you, it looks like you have lots of fun things planned.
Enjoy your date!!!
Yeah, this is so busy. I feel like I just had a week where I was gone every night of the week. Oh well. I know you will keep your sanity. You always do so good with that. Oh and I can't wait to hear Kendle on Sunday. I'm sure she'll do a great job. Have a fun date night.
Happy busy weekend!
Good luck with the ol' Primary Program. Wish we could be there to hear Kendle Ann sing. I'm in the middle of finishing up our outline for ours - which got pushed all the way back by our bishopric to Nov. 23rd. Way to drag out the headache. Perhaps I need an attitude adjustment?
ooh, a date!! good luck on your crazy week. a thousand thank-yous, again, for taking Drayson on Thursday morning...you're a lifesaver.
Post a Comment